The following statements of principles and intentions comprise of the Environmental Policy for Nenplas Limited, of Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1HA. UK. And which applies to all activities within the company.
- We are committed to producing and delivering the service in the fields of Extruded and Fabricated Plastic Products.
- We recognise that our activities result in both a direct and indirect impact on the Environment.
- We are committed to minimising the impact of our operations and the Protection of the Environment, including Prevention of Pollution by means of Continuous Improvement in Environmental Performance and is relevant to the Context of the Organisation.
- To comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation, Regulation, Codes of Practice and any Industrial Standards to which we subscribe. And are committed to fulfilling Compliance Obligations.
- To consider Green solutions and Supplier involvement, and to use local Service Providers where possible.
- To implement and maintain Industry Waste Management and Environmental Best Practice where applicable.
- To set Waste Management and Environmental Objectives and Targets as applicable. And implement Action Plans addressing those Aspects of our activities that has a Significant Environmental Impact.
- To minimise the amount of Wastes we dispose of, seek to recover through Re-Use or Recycling as much as is economically practicable and ensure that the remainder is disposed of ethically and properly.
- To minimise the use of Energy, Water and other materials through Monitoring and increasing the efficiency of use.
- To communicate to our Employees, Customers and Service Providers our Policy and Achievements in improving our Environmental Performance. And to ensure that all Employees are aware of their individual responsibilities for acting in accordance with this Policy.
- To review and monitor periodically our Objectives, Targets, Action Plans, training requirements, and overall Environmental Performance in line with the Strategic Direction of the Company.